This 2 level Cedar model home is move-in ready The main level has a wonderful open floorplan. As you enter the formal dining room is on your left; across from the dining room is the formal living room with gas fireplace; as you proceed there is the large kitchen which overlooks the family room and breakfast area; From the breakfast area is a huge screened porch which overlooks the fantastic yard backing to common area. Note the lovely Brazilian Hardwood flooring. To the right of the front door is the second bedroom on this level with a full bath; proceed around to the very large master bedroom; full master bath with separate shower and soaking tub; double sinks and make-up area. Downstairs to the lower level is a true bedroom with double windows, a full bath, and a large recreation room, and a full walkout to patio; there is an office area and generous storage. This fantastic home in 55+ community is ready to be your own.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, 2 Story
0.3 Sq. Ft.
2,804 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
6/24/2020 12:00:00 AM
PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,112 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,096 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Dryer - Electric,Exhaust Fan,Icemaker,Microwave,Oven - Self Cleaning,Refrigerator,Stove,Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full,Daylight, Full,Walkout Level,Windows
- 1. Double Sided.
- Doors. 32+ wide Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Carpet,Ceiling Fan(s),Entry Level Bedroom,Family Room Off Kitchen,Floor Plan - Open,Formal/Separate Dining Room,Master Bath(s),Walk-in Closet(s),Window Treatments,Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price